We've had to replace some batteries recently because they weren't holding a charge.
Here are some tips to keep your battery performing as intended.
1. When you receive your speaker, plug it in and charge that battery up.
2. For the first use, Expert Power recommends a full discharge.
3. After the first use, try not to go below 50% on your battery meter.
4. At a minimum charge your battery every 3 months.
5. When not in use, keep your speaker plugged in.
The built-in charger we use is intended for maintaining battery charge. By keeping your unit plugged in when you're not using it, the charger will keep your battery charged and shut off when it's done. No need to worry about over charging.